Unibet is a company that operates with online gambling and offers products such as online casino, online poker, online bingo, sports betting, soft games, scratch cards and live betting. The headquarters of the company is located in Malta and is owned by Nordic OMX listed public company Unibet Group plc. In 2012, the company’s turnover was GBP 197.2 million.
Unibet has been an established bookmakers since 1997 offering some of the widest betting options of all online sportsbooks.
As with all of our promoted sportsbooks Unibet offers all the most common betting options such as single bets, double bets, trebles, trixies, accumulators and many more!
What sports can I bet on?
Unibet offers some of the most detailed categories of sports betting today with some really obscure sports and betting options being one of their strong selling points. Currently they are offering bets for the following sports; American football, athletics, bandy, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, cyclo-cross, darts, floorball, football, futsal, golf, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, MMA, motorsports, pesapallo, rugby league, rugby union, snooker, tennis, trotting, volleyball, water polo and wintersports. They also offer special sections for specific events, such as the London 2012 Olympics.
As you can see you are not simply limited to MMA betting and as such Unibet is a very much an all around sportsbook as well as offering great casino and poker options.
Betting on mma
Unibet is my personal choice of bookmakers when betting on MMA. Not only does Unibet have a simple and clean user interface that sets the bar when it comes to ease of use. Unibet not only offers a wide range of UFC betting with competitive odds it also has you covered with smaller MMA promotions such as Bellator, KSW, ONE FC, Cage Warriors as well as smaller European and Russian regional promotions.
Lets take a closer look at the user interface.
- All bookmakers require you to register an account in order to place a bet however you can still select and view any sports to check their current odds.
- Select sports on the left hand side and scroll through the menu until you find UFC/MMA
- Once you have selected MMA/UFC you will be shown a page with all upcoming fights in chronological order regardless of promotion. This is a great tool to see upcoming fights or events that you may have forgotten about.
- If you know what fight or event you are looking to bet on then try selecting the browse UFC/MMA option on the right hand side.
- Here you are presented with all the events or promotions that Unibet is currently offering odds for. In this menu you can select which events to filter by as well as being able to select ‘Unconfirmed fights’. Here you can get a head start on newly released lines for potential future fights which is also where you will often find the most competitive odds.
- Here you can see which fighters are competing, what date they are fighting on and very conveniently what time the fight will be according to your timezone.
- The numbers located in the middle of the page indicate the amount of propositional bets for this fight. A fight in the distant future will usually have straight bets and odds on the fight being under or over half way. As the fight draws closer you will have up to 29 different ‘prop’ bets, these are usually released around 2 days before the fight.
Unibet are currently offering a £30 risk free bet. What not to like about that? So what does the offer actually include?
The amount of your first bet with Unibet will be refunded back to you as a bonus up to a maximum of £30 if the bet loses.
How do I claim this bonus?
Open a new account with Unibet and select the promotion tick box, deposit at least £10 to qualify and then use this to place a single bet on any sport. If that bet loses, you will have it refunded to you in the form of a free bet up to £30!
£30 Risk Free Bet – Join today and place a minimum of £10 and a maximum of £30 stake on any bet greater than odds of 1.2 / -500 or 1/5 . If that bet loses then get 100% of your stake refunded no questions asked.CLAIM UNIBET BONUS NOW!
T&C’s Apply: Place your first sportsbook bet, and if it loses we’ll refund you up to £30 as a bonus. Minimum bet £1, Minimum odds 2/5 (1.40). If your bet wins, you have completed the bonus, you receive your winnings and your stake. Only the first settled bet of up to £30 in a System bet, or an E/W bet, will be eligible for a refund. You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus (or if you’ve cancelled it or if it has expired). Sportsbook wagering requirements x3. New customers only. 18+. Terms and Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.org
|1||Up to £25 in Free Bets!||Review||Bet Now!|
|2||Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets!||Review||Bet Now!|
|3||Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets!||Review||Bet Now!|
|4||£30 Welcome Bonus! 18+, New Customer Only, T&Cs Apply||Review||Bet Now!|
|5||Claim 100% Deposit Bonus!||Review||Bet Now!|